Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I got Junk...


So last night I was on a cleaning frenzy, and when I have these "episodes" I throw random shit away. Like things I may need one day, but when I do this I am not thinking rationally. When I have reached this point, there is no talking sense into me. So, I threw out perfectly good clothes, shoes, socks, linens and even one of David's uniforms (I know, I know). I felt cluttered people! My laundry room was a disaster and ridding my house of the extra crap gave me peace. I slept in peace last night. We moved into this house 2 and a half months ago and there are still boxes in my closet.


Bleh. I just want less stuff, I want simple.
I need to De-Junk.


4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to go through your "junk" dude.

    I do the same thing, sometimes its nice to just clear it all out and feel fresh again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and just fyi... I thought when you said you got junk... you were gonna add in my trunk! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. HQF!! (Ha Que Funny) I have lots o' junk in my trunk!

    Ughhhh I wish you were here to go through my junk! I have lots of it, too much.
    You know I like to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My sister CeCe just moved, and she got rid of EVERYTHING. As in, just trashed it all. She wanted to have an open house and tell people to just come on in and take what they wanted.

    Now that she's in her new place, they have like nothing. But that's ok. She wants to start over from the ground up. That's pretty much what we did when we moved into this new place, we got rid of mostly everything, and are starting fresh.

    Sometimes that's all you need. A fresh start.

    ReplyDelete